Kick your grilling skills up a notch with Bear Mountain BBQ FK17 Premium All-Natural Hardwood Mesquite BBQ Smoker Pellets. If you're gearing up for a summer cookout or braving the cold to grill the perfect rack of ribs, these pellets will add a bold, smoky flavor that's sure to impress.
Quality is key when choosing your grill products, which is why you'll find 100-percent all-natural hardwood bbq pellets with no flavorings, fillers, or additives inside this 20-pound bag. The Mesquite BBQ flavor adds a robust, tasty finish to any red meat, fish, pork, or poultry dish, while the low moisture content of the pellets guarantees a perfect smoke. These low moisture all-natural wood pellets ensure that you'll have your meals tasty with clean smoke. Use the pellets with outdoor pellet, gas, charcoal, or electric grills and smokers. This bundle comes with 2 sets of hardwood pellets.
Whether you dabble in the art of grilling or are a self-proclaimed grill master, Bear Mountain BBQ Hardwood Mesquite BBQ Pellets are a must-have for your next smoked meal.
- This bundle comes with 2 sets of hardwood pellets
- These pellets will add a bold, smoky flavor that's sure to impress
- Mesquite BBQ pellets add a smooth, smoky flavor to your favorite red meat, fish, pork, or poultry dish
- Made from 100-percent all-natural hardwoods with no flavorings, fillers, or additives
- Ideal for all outdoor pellet grills, smokers, gas, charcoal, and electric grills
- These low moisture all-natural wood pellets ensure that you'll have your meals tasty with clean smoke
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 14 x 4 x 20 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.