The Bestier 5 Tier Multifunctional Storage Bookshelf turns any room into an office space for students, writers, artists, or professionals of any kind.
This bookshelf includes 5-level storage shelves that are adjustable with pre-punched screw holes built in the side on the shelves to suit your every need. This design is versatile to fit the needs of any room you put it in, whether it be a shelf to hold spices and cooking pans or a display shelf for your bedroom and living room.
Built with a sturdy steel frame and lightweight, durable P2 furniture-grade board is waterproof and durable. Designed with double X frames, this ensures that the bookshelf is strengthened and stable wherever you put it. The durable construct allows each shelf to hold up to 25 pounds. A handsome black finish on the frame emphasizes the modern look, help it fit into your contemporary office or home.
If you're fed up with seeing the clutter of your office or are searching for a piece so you can display what's important to you, the Bestier Adjustable Multifunctional Bookshelf can be a valuable addition to your space.
- 5-level storage shelves that are adjustable with pre-punched screw holes built in the side on the shelves to suit your every need
- Open steel black metal framing gives your home or office a rustic, industrial feel, each shelf holds up to 25 pounds
- "X" shaped back frame provides added support and stability while offering a sophisticated style
- Durable P2 furniture-grade boards are water and scratch-resistant to ensure longevity
- Assembling construction is available with every bookshelf, videos are also available online for easy installation
- Color: Oak, black frame
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.62 x 11.02 x 61.02 inches
- Weight: 27.56 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.