Enjoy the heat of the summer by staying cool when you have the Bestway Pro Frame Swimming Pool and FlowClear Filter Pump.
This above-ground pool is easy to set up and thanks to the rust-resistant steel frame and heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3 ply side walls, you know it'll last for years to come. You can rest easy knowing your lawn isn't in danger. The drain valve attaches to a garden hose so you can drain the water away from the pool. With proper maintenance and care your Bestway 15' x 48" Steel Pro Frame Pool will give you years of enjoyment.
This package also contains the Bestway FlowClear 1,000 GPH Pool Filter Pump to help keep your pool water clean and crystal clear. The Bestway 1000 GPH pool pump is easy to install, just hook up to the hoses and plugin. This pump increases water circulation and filtration and guarantees a cleaner pool. The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 1000 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection.
Bestway has made it so easy for you and your family to enjoy summer fun with the Steel Pro Frame Swimming Pool and FlowClear Filter Pump.
- Bestway 15' x 48" Steel Pro Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool
- Comparable to similar Intex and Summer Escape models
- Measures 15 feet in diameter x 48 inches high
- Heavy Duty PVC Repair Patch Kit included
- Flow control drain valve for easy draining. Valve attaches to garden hose so water can be drained away from the pool area
- Easy to assemble and Carry for the consumer
- Steel frame built very strong to last many years
- Heavy-duty PVC and durable, polyester 3-ply side walls
- Ladder sold separately; not included in this package
- Water capacity (90%): 4,231 gal
- Part number: 12752-BW
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-month Bestway Warranty on pool liner
- Bestway 58388E 1000 GPH Above Ground Swimming Pool Cartridge Filter Pump System
- Keep your pool water clean and refreshing with this Bestway FlowClear 1,000 GPH Pool Filter Pump
- Use with pools between 300 - 5,100 gallons
- Easy installation, just hook up hoses and plug in
- This pump works with your standard 110 120V power outlet
- GFCI outlet feature adds additional safety and security
- Compatible with Type III or A/C filter (1 included)
- ETL approved
- Pump flow rate: 1,000 gallons per hour
- System flow rate: 780 gallons per hour
- Part number: 58388E-BW
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.