You and 2 others can have a blast soakin' up some rays out on the water with the Bestway 3-Person Water Island Lounge Raft.
The Water Island Lounge is made of sturdy, coil-beam PVC construction and holds a weight capacity of 595 pounds. It has a nice, round opening in the floor to dip your toes in and cool off. You and your fellow floaters have comfortable backrests to lean back on and heavy-duty handles to hang on to when the wake rolls in.
This Bestway 3-Person Water Island Lounge Raft is a cool way to spend a hot summer day, so be prepared to be fully relaxed and fulfill your love for being on the water.
- It's a party for 3 out on the water with this Bestway 3-Person Water Island Lounge Raft
- Contents: 1 island, heavy-duty repair patch
- Sturdy pre-tested 18-gauge vinyl
- 3 inflatable cushions
- Open bottom to dip feet into water
- Interconnecting nozzles
- Interlocking quick release valves
- Sturdy pre-tested vinyl
- Sturdy coil beam construction
- 2 air chambers
- Heavy-duty handles
- Open bottom to dip feet into water
- Full color box
- Heavy-duty repair patch
- Repair patch
- Dimensions (L x W): 78 x 69 inches
- Weight Capacity: 595 pounds
- Weight: 10.4 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.