Keep your pool water clean, crystal clear, and hygienic with the help of the Bestway 110/120V 330 GPH Flowclear Above-Ground Pool Filter Pump.
This filter pump fits most above-ground pools. With a flow rate of 330 gallons per hour and an integrated pool system flow rate of 280 gallons per hour, this pump has the power to filter pools up to 2,220 gallons in size. Among the pools it complements are 8-12-foot fast-set pools, 10-12-foot steel-frame pools and splash-frame pools in the Bestway collection.
It’s easy to install and has an easy-to-read pressure gauge so you can monitor its performance at all times.
For the long life of your pool and the health of swimmers, take care of your water with the Bestway Flow Clear 330 GPH Above-Ground Pool Filter Pump.
- Bestway 330 GPH Flowclear Filter Pump keeps your pool water clean and crystal clear by filtering it and removing impurities
- Designed for pools including 8-12-foot fast-set pools, 10-12-foot steel-frame pools and splash-frame fools in the Bestway collection
- Easy to read pressure gauge allows monitoring
- Includes GFCI plug
- For use with 300-2,220 gallon above-ground pools
- Flow rate: 330 gallons per hour
- Integrated pool system flow rate: 280 gallons per hour
- Easy to install
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.63 x 10.63 x 11.02 inches
- Weight: 5.6 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.