Spend lazy summer days floating down the river or relaxing at the pool or lake aboard Bestway's Rapid Rider Tube. This 5-pack of innertubes makes for the perfect summer accessory for you and up to 4 friends.
These river inflatables are made of 18-gauge pre-tested vinyl that stays strong during frequent use and won't let you down. The mesh bottom and built-in backrest deliver soothing comfort and let you cool off while giving your body the support you need.
These inflatable tubes have heavy-duty handles and an all-around grab rope with built-in grommets that provide easy transport to and from the water. Even better, these inflatable tubes are easy to inflate with a screw-valve that will allow you to be on the water in no time.
This 5-pack of 1-person floats includes 2 cup holders each to keep your favorite beverage within easy reach. Plus in case of an emergency, each inflatable tube comes with a repair patch.
Enjoy a relaxing day out at the pool or floating down the river with the 5-pack of Bestway's Rapid Rider Tubes.
- Enjoy some time at the pool, lake, or river floating around on the Rapid Rider from Bestway (5 Pack)
- Built-in backrest makes it easy to lean back and relax
- Mesh bottom lets you cool off while still giving your body the support it needs
- Made with 2 cup holders to help you fight off thirst
- 18-gauge pre-tested vinyl stays strong through frequent use
- 2 handles to hang on tight while riding
- All-around grab rope with built-in grommets makes it easy to carry to and from the water
- Includes a repair patch
- Weight limit: 350 pounds
- Color: Blue and gray
- Diameter: 53 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Quantity: 5
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.