Enjoy being out on the water with the Hydro-Force Flastblast Tech Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board. You'll love the ease of use and features this SUP provides from start to finish.
The overall stability of this board makes it suitable for fast riding and is ideal for medium to long tours on the water. Constructed with drop stitch materials, thousands of fibers connect the top and bottom of the board, providing exceptional strength and rigidity while still keeping it lightweight, portable, and easy to store. The Tritech surface is built to withstand weight, strain, and movement, along with protection from UV rays.
Featuring a removable center fin, this board allows directional stability as you maneuver the waters, and a non-slip traction pad helps with balance. The elastic cord on the stand-up paddle board provides secure storage for your personal items. Including a deluxe backpack, you can store and transport the board with ease. Simply inflate it with the included hand pump, and you are set for a remarkable day on the water.
Love the feeling of the wind while riding the waves on the Hydro-Force Fastblast Tech Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board.
- Flastblast Tech inflatable stand-up paddle board is shaped ideally for fast riding and medium to long rides on the water
- Tritech surface materials offer superior strength and durability and can withstand exposure to UV rays
- Features a non-slip traction pad for added safety while the removable fin provides directional stability
- Equipped with an elastic cord for extra storage of your personal belongings while you're out on the water
- Includes a paddle, inflating hand pump, coiled leash, center fin, repair kit, and a deluxe backpack for simple storage and transportation
- Weight capacity: 265 pounds
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 150 x 30 x 6 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.