The Bestway Hydro-Force White Cap SUP is a perfect stand up paddle board for beginning and experienced riders. It can hold a surfer up to 209 pounds and is a great way to get up, sit down, and explore the water.
The White Cap offers plenty of foot room to stand up on the non-slip traction pad or functions as a kayak with the included seat with backrest. Its 3 modeled fins give you stability and great directional control out on the water.
The drop stitch material is incredibly strong. When inflated the White Cap feels just like a hard board, but unlike a hard board, it can be deflated for easy storage. The deck carry handle and steel tow ring make it easy to transport around the lake too.
The paddle board set includes everything you need like a paddle, hand pump, travel bag, and pressure gauge. So get out there and have a water adventure with the Bestway Hydro-Force White Cap SUP.
- Hydro-Force White Cap inflatable stand up paddle board & kayak
- Drop stitch material provides unparalleled strength and durability
- 3-ply reinforced polyester with double PVC wall for durability
- Non-slip traction pad
- 3 modeled side fins directional stability
- Convenient deck handle to easily pick up and carry the SUP
- Quick inflation and deflation air valve
- Easy to store when not in use
- Steel tow ring
- Package includes:
- Aluminum oar
- Hand pump
- Seat with backrest
- Travel bag for accessories
- Pressure gauge
- Capacity: 1 person (209 pounds max)
- Dimensions: 120 x 32 x 4 inches
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Bestway Warranty Coverage: 180-day inflatable board, 30-day included accessories
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.