It doesn't get any better than having your own backyard pool! Enjoy a summer full of fun with the Bestway Steel Pro Above-Ground Swimming Pool. Splash all day in the 1,710 gallons of water.
Featuring an ultra-durable construction, this outdoor swimming pool is made with a corrosion-proof steel frame equipped with a FrameLink System for a sturdy and secure connection. With a DuraPlus enhanced 3-layer liner, this poo is reinforced for strength and prevents punctures. Including a 330-gallon filter pump, keeping your pool water looking crystal clear will be a breeze.
Equipped with a simple setup and take-down process, you can easily store this pool away in the off-season. No tools are required, and a hose connects to the built-in flow control valve to quickly and efficiently drain out the pool water.
Spend your hot summer days in the water with the Steel Pro Round Above-Ground Swimming Pool Set from Bestway.
- Kids and adults of all ages will enjoy swimming and splashing all summer long in this above-ground pool
- Built with a steel frame that is held together with FrameLink System to provide remarkable strength and connection
- DuraPlus enhanced 3-ply PVC liner provides a support band for additional stability to the pool wall for ultimate durability
- Features a simple assembly and take-down process for off-season storage; No tools are required
- Hose connects to the built-in flow control valve to quickly and easily drain away the pool water
- Includes a 330-gallon filter pump to keep the pool water looking crystal clear all summer long
- Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing the product; Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Water capacity: 1,710 gallons
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x H): 12 feet x 30 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.