Enjoy the heat of the summer by staying cool when you have the Bestway Steel Pro Frame Swimming Pool.
This complete above-ground pool set is easy to set up and thanks to the rust-resistant steel frame and heavy duty PVC and polyester 3 ply side walls, you know it'll last for years to come.
As easy as it is to set up, taking it down at the end of the season is just as easy. You can rest easy knowing your lawn isn't in danger. The drain valve attaches to a garden hose so you can drain the water away from the pool.
Keep your outdoor pool clean easily with the included Revive! 16 ounce bottle of weekly swimming pool treatment cleaner. This pool clarifier treatment is designed for weekly maintenance but is also formulated for use on new pool start-ups, remodeled refills, spring openings, abandoned pools, and severe algae cleanups
Bestway has made it so easy for you and your family to enjoy summer fun with the Steel Pro Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool.
Please note: Filter pump is not included.
Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.
- Extra strong side walls are made with 3 separate layers of material. The inner layer of polyester mesh is laminated to the 2 outer heavy gauge PVC layers
- Easy to set up and easy to take down for off season storage; Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Corrosion-resistant metal frames
- Please note: Filter pump is not included
- Built-in flow control drain valve makes it easy to drain water away from pool by attaching to a garden hose, saving your lawn
- Pool includes the Revive! 16 ounce bottle of weekly swimming pool treatment cleaner
- Multi-action pool cleaning treatment removes phosphates (algae food), metals including copper and iron, scaling carbonates, organic debris, and other contaminants that cause cloudy water
- Designed for new pool start-ups, remodeled refills, spring openings, abandoned pools, severe algae cleanups, and ongoing maintenance for all swimming pools
- 16-ounce bottle cleans 12,000 gallons of pool water
- Underwater repair patch included
- Water capacity: 317 gallons at 90%
- Pool type: Above ground
- Material: PVC and Steel
- Height: 17 inches
- Liner included: No
- Filter pump included: No
- Cover included: No
- Ladder included: No
- Country of origin: Unknown
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.25 x 4.9 x 1.4 feet
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.