Wake up renewed and refreshed on the Bestway Tritech Air Mattress. The compact size and built-in pump make it quick and convenient to use whenever you need it. Plus, the Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial treatment protects this mattress from odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the sleep surface.
With a comfortable sleeping surface and sturdy construction, a great night's sleep is right around the corner. The internal structure of this bed is made with Tritech material, offering durability and strength while allowing the mattress to keep the same shape no matter how many times it's inflated and deflated. Specifically engineered for firmness, this material minimizes air loss throughout the night. The specialty Tritech material increases internal stretch resistance and provides contoured support for all-night comfort. This durable, stress-tested material can withstand all the weight and movement of a great night's sleep.
The built-in AC air pump inflates the mattress in 4 minutes, so it's ready for bed when you are. In the morning, the quick deflate valve allows for an easy takedown. Simply place your flattened and folded bed in the included carry bag for easy transport and storage.
This queen-sized Bestway Tritech Air Mattress promises strength, durability, and comfort all night.
- Queen-sized air mattress can fit up to 2 adults for a quality night's sleep that won't be interrupted by a deflated mattress
- Durable Tritech air mattress construction is 18% stronger, 44% more stretch-resistant and retains 19% more air pressure than standard PVC
- Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial treatment built in to protect the product from the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the sleep surface
- Built-in 110-120V AC pump inflates the bed in 4 minutes
- Surrounding frame design prevents roll-off and increases stability
- Great for spare rooms, game rooms or when guests are in town
- Includes air mattress, storage bag, and repair patch
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 60 x 20 inches
- Weight: 17.32 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.