Bring the beauty of Glacier National Park to your home, cabin, and more with this Better Wood Products Limited-Edition National Parks Series crate of Fatwood firestarter.
Fatwood fire starter sticks are 100-percent natural, made from resin found in the stumps of pine trees with no chemicals, or additives, providing a safer, simpler way to start any fire. These fire sticks start fast and burn hot, even when wet. Ideal for fireplaces, chimeneas, pellet stoves, and more, you can take this firewood wherever you go. Sustainability is of utmost importance, and the Three-Tree Pledge created by Better Wood Products plants 3 trees for every 1 that is harvested.
Filled with 13 pounds of firestarter, this sturdy wooden crate is hand-crafted of solid pine with a warm cherry finish, removable lid, and custom Glacier National Park design. Refill or repurpose the wood box into a unique decorative piece in your den, office, workshop, or cabin. Available with a Grand Canyon or Great Smoky Mountain design (sold separately), these collector's crates add a touch of rugged authenticity to any room.
Better Wood Products is committing 5-percent of profits to the National Park Foundation, working together to support our national parks for future generations!
- Bring the beauty of Glacier National Park to your home, cabin, and more with this limited-edition National Parks series crate of Fatwood firestarter
- Fatwood sticks start fast and burn hot, even when wet, for a stress-free way to get your fire going
- Ideal for fireplaces, chimeneas, wood and pellets stoves, fire pits, campfires, or emergency kits
- Includes 13 pounds of 100-percent natural pine tree resin firestarter in a hand-crafted pine box with cherrywood finish, removable lid, and unique national park design
- 5-percent of profits go to the National Park Foundation to support national parks for future generations
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.50 x 9.50 x 9.75 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.