Lighting a fire in nearly any condition, the Firedrop All-Natural Fatwood Firestarter 48-Pack from BetterWood Products resist water to quickly start a fire whether in your fireplace or at the campsite.
Designed from all-natural and lightweight fatwood material, the 48 firestarter discs effortlessly light fires anywhere. Perfect for almost any application, the burning pellets are perfect for starting grills, lighting fireplaces, firepits, and woodburning stoves, or getting a roaring campfire going. Lightweight and easy to carry, the firestarters travel with you to your backyard firepit or backwoods campsite so you never have to struggle to keep warm.
Non-toxic with no chemicals or additives, the 100-percent all-natural material is constructed from repurposed resinous sawdust waste from fatwood and combined with an organic paraffin wax binder. The material is harvested from non-endangered pine species using sustainable yield forestry practices, creating a safe and sustainable firestarter for the environmentally-conscious individual.
Helping you warm up and quickly start everything from grills to fireplaces, the BetterWood Products Firedrop Firestarter 48-Pack helps you quickly get a blaze going for a delicious meal or a fun afternoon with friends.
- Pack of 48 all-natural fatwood firestarters quickly start any fire, perfect for firepits, fireplaces, wood stoves, grills, and campfires
- Burns hot and fast, even when wet, allowing you to quickly start a blaze even at a damp campsite
- Non-toxic with no chemicals or additives, the 100-percent all-natural material allows for a simple and safe way to start a fire
- Travels anywhere with a lightweight design that lets you easily take the starters to your backyard firepit or backwoods campsite
- Created from non-endangered pine species using sustainable yield forestry practices, perfect for the environmentally-conscious individual
- Material: Fatwood
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 9 x 5.75 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.