Sometimes the pet safety gate you have just isn't quite long enough for some of those wide entryways in your home. With the Bindaboo Pet Safety Gate Extension, you can ensure your existing pet gate is up to the task, no matter the challenge
Ditch your toolbox and skip any inconvenient instructions. With this gate extension, your safety system will be ready to go in no time. This safety essential add-on is designed to be wall-to-wall and is suitable for doorways, stairs, and hallways.
With versatility in mind, this gate extension works well for protecting your pets and confining them to one space. This extension adds an additional 7 inches of width to your existing pet gates to maximize their reach. This extension piece stands at 39.5 inches tall and 1.5 inches thick.
Don't let your perfectly good pet safety gate go to waste because it can't quite span that doorway. Conquer even your widest entryways with the Bindaboo Pet Safety Gate Extension.
- 7-inch extension piece for wall-to-wall pet gates so you can keep your favorite critters where they need to be
- Gates will accept a maximum of 2 extensions, 1 on each side of the gate; 1 included in box
- Suitable for doorways, at the top and bottom of your stairs, and in all of your hallways
- Compatible with regular height gates to providing a complete barrier for your furry family members
- Extension piece is 39.5 inches tall
- Simply attach the extension to your gate before installing
- Material: Metal
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.5 x 7 x 39.5 inches
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.