For those just starting out in the world of indoor gardening, greenhouses, and hydroponics, there's nothing better than a good old starter kit. For some serious plant food, look no further than the Biobizz Indoor Gardening Organic Fertilizer Hydroponics Starter Pack.
This starter pack comes with everything you need to feed your plants so they thrive. It includes a 1 liter bottle of Bio Bloom, 1 liter bottle of Bio Grow, 500 milliliter bottle of Top Max, 250 milliliters of BioHeaven, 250 milliliters of Root Juice, a measuring cup, and Biobizz pen.
- Everything you need to get your indoor gardening up and running
- Packed with organic nutrients, plant food, and fertilizers
- Take your hydroponics to that next level
- Features 1 1 liter bottle of Bio Bloom, 1 liter bottle of Bio Grow, and 500 milliliters of Top Max
- Also includes bottles of BioHeaven and Root Juice
- Starter pack includes:
- Bio Bloom, 1 liter
- Bio Grow, 1 liter
- Top Max, 500 milliliters
- BioHeaven, 250 milliliters
- Root Juice, 250 milliliters
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 Biobizz pen
- Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 11.5 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.