Protect your whirlpool by easily removing water off the top of your swimming pool cover. Keep your spa clean all year round with the Black+Decker Submersible Cover Pump.
Prepare your pool for your family fun and the next pool season. This water pump is fully submersible and equipped with a specialized pre-filter to stop clogs caused by unwanted debris. Operating best during the summer and spring seasons, this pool cover pump effortlessly disposes of tainted water and nasty rainfall with leaves. A manual on/off switch gives you control over when the pump is on so that you can plan your cleaning times accordingly.
This fishpond cover pump is great for household water transfer jobs like emptying out your water heater. Features a hose connection for easy installation for easy cleaning and maintenance. Easily plug in the 25-foot-long power cord to an outlet and you are ready to go. The liquid pump also boasts a flow-rate of 350 gallons per hour for fast water removal.
Equip yourself with the proper tools to get you and your pool ready for summer faster. Get rid of all that standing water in the middle of your cover with the Black+Decker Submersible Cover Pump.
- Pumps out 350 gallons of water per hour to ensure a clean pool or hot tub in the winter
- Removes standing water from your pool cover and can be fully submerged in water for added versatility
- 25-foot-long power cord is flexible and comfortable to use, reaches long distance so you can plug in and go
- Pre-filter sponge pad stops clogging in the tub pump so you don't have to worry about unwanted debris
- Standard hose adapter allows for simple installation and quick setup
- Manual switch gives you control over when the pump is on or off
- Oil-free design
- Trustworthy efficiency: UL-listed
- Color: Orange
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.