Experience calming air using a simple and convenient appliance with the Boneco Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier.
The U200 Ultrasonic Humidifier fulfills all of your air humidifying needs. High-frequency technology converts the water into a cool micro-fine mist that increases moisture levels in the space. With a simple to use dial control, you can set this quiet-operating humidifier to your ideal output level. This moisture dispenser is recommended for rooms up to 430 square feet and has a humidity output of up to 1.9 gallons/day. You don't need to worry about when to refill the removable water tank due to the refill reminder indicator.
In addition to the subtle water mist, this low-energy humidifier produces a relaxing ambiance by the LED night light. You can also create an atmosphere with the fragrance container that can hold essential oils. An easy-clean design with necessary water maintenance accessories, including a cleaning brush, takes the headache out of upkeep.
Find out how balanced humidity can enhance your life with the Boneco U200 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier.
- Ultrasonic humidifier shoots a micro-fine cool mist in the air with precision and easy control
- Recommended for rooms up to 430 square feet and has a humidity output of up to 1.9 gallons/day
- Practical reminder indicator for refilling water in the removable water tank
- Simple operation using the dial control and relaxing ambiance provided by the LED night light
- Fragrance container allows for the use of fragrances and essential oils to create a self-personalized atmosphere
- Easy cleaning design with essential water maintenance accessories (including a cleaning brush)
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.5 x 4.7 x 10.4 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.