When your music plays in your car, it celebrates the road trips and the nights out, it's the soundtrack to your sad tunes while the rain falls, it sings your favorite jam to cheer you up. Enjoy all those moments and songs from your music library or streaming apps, thanks to the Boss Audio 500W 4 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier.
This car audio amp features a thermal protection circuit that avoids serious electric damage, a USB port for charging devices, an aux input and Bluetooth for connecting to your device, and a multi function remote that controls your music and turns it on or off.
This all terrain, weather proof amp lets you enjoy your favorite music in your favorite ride.
- Full range, Class A/B, and 500 watt amplifier with remote control
- All terrain, weather proof design
- 4 ohms stable
- Stream audio through your smart device to the source unit to enjoy your favorite music through your music storage, Pandora, Spotify, and more
- Auxiliary input connects to external device
- Multi function remote control plays and pauses, skips forward or backward, scrolls through options, and turns device on and off
- Thermal protection circuit turns amp off to cool down before switching it back on, avoiding damage
- USB charging port for devices
- Bluetooth A2DP wireless audio streaming
- Total power output: 500 watts
- Peak power @ 4 ohms: 125 watts x 4
- RMS power @ 4 ohms: 94 watts x 4
- Speaker impedance: 4 to 8 ohms
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01%
- Channel separation: 103 dB
- S/N ratio: 90 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- RCA inputs: 2 channel
- Pre amp outputs: 2 channel
- Dimensions: 7.48 x 5.22 x 1.65 inches
- Quantity: 4
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.