Turn just about any car into a vehicle that's fully equipped with a rearview camera. With the BOSS Audio Systems LPCB36 License Plate Mount Car Rearview Backup Camera, you can always back up your vehicle with confidence.
This high-resolution color camera will give you a clear picture of potential hazards, and the weatherproof design ensures you can see clearly in all types of weather. This rearview backup camera has a wide-angle view with video output and activates when the vehicle is put in Reverse.
Best of all, this rearview backup camera is super easy to install right to your license plate. Use with existing license plate mounting screws. Choose the BOSS LPCB36 High-Resolution Weatherproof Rearview Color Camera and back your car up with confidence.
- LPCB36 Rearview Backup Camera attaches to your license plate and has a 170-degree wide-angle view for maximum visibility behind your car
- High 640 x 480 resolution and full color so you see everything in crisp, clear detail
- Distance guidelines on the image repeat object’s distortion and help to control distance to obstacles from any angle
- 0.5 Lux rating means this rearview camera can see better than most in low-light conditions
- IP68 weatherproof rating so you never have to worry about your backup camera working in bad weather
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 1 x 1 inches
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.