Silence can kill the vibe of a road trip. Boost your mood with BOSS Audio Vehicle Stereo System. Time will fly as you blast your favorite tunes through 2 full-range speakers and control with the touch of a button.
If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, consult a professional before installing. Once the unit is ready to go, pack your bags, and let's hit the road. Connect your phone to your car stereo via Bluetooth or aux input for enhanced driving experience. Hand over the wireless remote to your passenger DJ and give them control over the radio while you control the wheel.
This package is equipped with a single-DIN player with Bluetooth, USB and SD memory card ports, and 1 pair of 6.5-inch 2-way full-range speakers. Capable of playing CDs, USB, SD, MP3, FM/AM, and smartphones, there's never a dull moment with BOSS Audio Bluetooth Stereo System.
- Feel the bass booming with this high-powered complete car audio stereo system
- Stream music and make calls hands-free with Bluetooth streaming compatible with smartphones or MP3 players; Externally connect your musical device using aux input
- Wireless remote control allows you to control the stereo from the palm of your hand
- Powerful 2-way full-range speakers measure 6.5 inches and include polycone woofer and foam surround; Features 250 watts max and 180 watts RMS power handling per pair
- Package that includes 508UAB single-DIN AM/FM CD player with Bluetooth, USB and SD memory card ports, plus 1 pair of 6.5-inch speakers
- Built-in preset EQ features curves for a variety of music styles
- ID3 tag stores audio information such as title, artist, album, track number, and more
- Plays CDs, USB, SD, MP3, FM/AM, and smartphones
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.6 x 7.1 x 2.1 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.