The Boss Buck 12-Volt High Torque Motor Hunting Game Feeder is sure to attract your desired game.
The large 12-volt system comes with a high torque motor and a swing door slinger. This feeder uses a 12-volt rechargeable battery and has knockouts for the Boss Buck box mount solar panel or a traditional barrel mounted solar panel.
A heavy-duty steel mounting plate and 1/4"-20 thumbolts quickly attach and detach from the Boss Buck non-Typical 350, 600 or 1200 series feeders. The design of the feeder allows for the solar panel to be positioned even after the feeder has been filled. Simply rotate the conversion kit to the position receiving the most ambient sunlight each day for optimal results. The timer holder allows the timer to stand upright.
- Game feeder conversion kit to attract your desired game with simple set timer
- Features a large 12-volt automotive blower motor with 0.25-inch shaft
- Has a heavy-duty 5-inch swing door slinger
- Fits all Boss Buck brand feeders; attach and detach from the Boss Buck non-Typical 350, 600, or 1200 series feeders
- Steel control box with powder coat finish
- Steal mounting plate and conversion funnel
- Position solar panel even after feeder has been filled
- Rotate conversion kit to position receiving the most sunlight each day
- Converts BB gravity feeders into automatic corn feeders
- Converts BB gravity lower units and drop tubes into auto feeders
- Timer holder ensures timer stands upright
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.