Feed your deer and other wildlife with the help of the Boss Buck BB-1.80 80-Pound Capacity Non-Typical ATV Feed Spreader and Seeder.
Spread feed anywhere your truck or ATV will go with the Boss Buck BB-1.80 80-Pound Capacity Non-Typical ATV Feed Spreader and Seeder. It comes complete with wireless remote and 2-inch receiver mount. After using salt in your spreader, you should flush the hopper out with water and then dry it. This will help prevent corrosion from the salt material.
Also, after flushing the unit, run the motor to help remove any water in or near the motor that you might have not been able to dry. This unit can run off a 12-volt battery when using the remote control, or it can plug into your trailer lights plug and run when you turn your lights on or off. Currently, you can not use the trailer light plug for power and use the remote control.
Wherever you choose to feed, the BB-1.80 80 Pound Capacity Non-Typical ATV Feed Spreader and Seeder from Boss Buck has you covered.
- Spread feed, seed, salt, and fertilizer in a directional path with Boss Buck's ATV Broadcast Spreader and Seeder
- UV stabilized rubber latch
- 4-prong tail light adapter included
- Wireless receiver
- Features an adjustable nozzle to allow adjustment for large materials like corn or small seeds
- Slide valve on the front of the hopper allows for additional opening or restriction at hopper opening to the spout
- Includes a 2-pc receiver hitch
- Perfect to spread food plot mix, quickly spread fertilizer, salt your driveway (large salt), spread grass seed, and corn Senderos and trails
- Material: Metal
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32.90 x 22.60 x 12.50 inches
- Weight: 50.25 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Spreader. Bb-1.80. 80 lb.
The throat needs to be larger so the product doesn’t plug up with a larger product , like rock salt
Customer Service at it's Best
Great ,very professional