Hang your wildlife feed up high to attract the most beautiful creatures. The Boss Buck Heavy-Duty Steel Tripod Header with Pulley allows you to reach the highest places up in the trees.
Built from nothing but the strongest components, this steel header system is second to none. The convenient tool-free thumb bolt tightening system allows you to easily make adjustments without the need for any tools. Just add your pipe legs to build your own custom tripod hanging system and start bringing wildlife to you.
Equipped with a 1,000-pound pulley, this tripod header is the safest block and tackle system. By combining the pulley on the TPH2 with the pulley on your hanging bail, the winch does spool or fall to the ground under heavy loads. Recommended to use with 14-foot-long tripod feeder legs, the Boss Buck Tripod Header with Pulley doesn't disappoint.
- For use with hanging feeder tripod systems (not included)
- Features convenient tool-free thumb bolt tightening system
- Accepts 1 5/8-inch pipe or small (not included)
- Safe block and tackle style system is extra durable
- Includes 1 tripod header pulley that supports up to 1,000 pounds
- Add your pipe legs to build your own heavy-duty tripod hanging system
- Plate steel top measures 6 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 0.5 inches tall
- Color: Green
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.