Challenge your entire body with integrated, multi-joint movements by incorporating the Bosu Multi-Functional Strength Trainer Ball into your workout routine.
The ever-changing moving surfaces force the engagement of important core muscles to keep yourself stable, which helps strengthen the body and improves your overall balance. Use the dome or platform side down, combine the Bosu ball with other equipment, or use the ball as a stand-alone product to make any exercise fun.
The versatility and unstable surfaces encourage injury presentation and rehabilitation by performing strength and conditioning movements. Yoga poses can also be done with this balance trainer to increase difficulty or improve flexibility. Designed with a 26-inch diameter ball, this durable piece of fitness equipment is made with strong, burst-resistant materials. What's more, this matte black trainer is designed with added texture so your hands and feet won't slip.
Whether you're in the gym, at home, or in rehabilitation facilities, this Pro Multi-Functional Strength Trainer Ball from Bosu builds strength, tones muscles, enhances flexibility, and delivers a killer cardio workout.
- Combines elements of cardio, strength, and flexibility into unique and highly effective workouts
- 26-inch ball increases the difficulty of workouts and builds strength faster by forcing the engagement of more muscles
- Forces you to maintain your center of gravity while performing any exercise
- Improves flexibility, endurance, strength, and ability by performing versatile workouts
- Ideal piece of equipment for rehabilitation and physical therapy with the unstable surfacing
- Made with strong, non-slip, non-marking burst-resistant material and can support up to 350 pounds
- Top portion designed with added texture so your hands and feet won't slip
- Includes a guided workout and easy-to-use inflation pump
- Material: Latex
- Diameter: 26 inches (65 centimeters)
- Color: Matte black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26 x 26 x 5 inches
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Weight limit: 350 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.