This Boveda Humidity Control Pack regulate the humidity of contents in closed containers. This is especially useful for storing and protecting your terpene, and flavonoid herbs as well as other herbs, foods, and goods prone to absorbing water.
With a precise 62% relative humidity level, this 2-way moisture control packet was designed specifically to protect potency and flavor of herbal products. It maintains a moisture level by absorbing excess wetness and releasing water droplets in super dry environments to prevent staleness. You'll find the most success with the 62% RH packets when you have stickier herbs or you live in a drier climate with a higher altitude.
To use, simply place moisture control packet and 1 pound of your herbs in an airtight container. The humidity packet will keep your herbals fresh for 2 to 4 months while preventing mold and dryness. You'll know it's time to replace your moisture package when it becomes rigid.
- 2-way humidity control package to prevent both wetness and staleness in storage jars
- Precise 62% relative humidity percentage is great for herbals that are slightly stickier
- 67 gram singular packets are created to place in containers storing up to 1 pound of herbs
- Conveniently lasts 2-4 months in most conditions with the correct quantity
- Extensive shelf life of at least 2 years before removing from overwrap
- Color: Brown
- Product Dimensions (L x W): 5.25 x 3.5 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.