Keep your hens safe and comfortable as they produce plenty of eggs thanks to the 3-Pack Brower Galvanized Steel 6 Hole 30 Bird Poultry Nest Chicken Brooding Box.
This pack of 3 poultry laying boxes is made from durable galvanized steel with folded edges for safety and a slanted roof to help keep your cluckers safe from the elements. The 6 bays provide room for up to 30 brooding hens and feature side ventilation holes for airflow. Stagger the nests back-to-back to prevent the hens from having full mobility if necessary. The outdoor hen house features double-bolted perches with hinged that allow them to be folded back easily as desired. Assembly and installation are made quick and easy with the included instructions. Setup takes under an hour and only requires a screwdriver and wrench; no rivet gun is necessary.
Treat your hens to a happy home while during their egg-laying period with the 3-Pack Brower Galvanized Steel 6 Hole 30 Bird Poultry Nest Chicken Brooding Box.
- 3-pack 6-bay nesting box offers a safe, private home for 30-40 hens
- Sturdy galvanized steel sides and slanted top are designed to withstand the elements
- Folded edges designed to prevent injuries
- Ventilated partitions ensure proper airflow
- Hinged double-bolted perches allow for easy closing
- Nests can be staggered back to back to prevent hens from passing between tiers
- Easily assembles in 30 to 45 minutes with just a screwdriver and a wrench
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 37 x 33 x 24.5 inches
- Weight: 42.9 pounds
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.