Your plants need tender loving care from seed to bloom, so grab the 8-pack of Brut Worm Farms Super Soil to provide vital nutrients from the start.
This plant soil is professionally developed to give your plants the minerals they need to grow big and strong. With Reed Sedge peat, manure, worm castings, fungi, more, this fertilizer soil has robust, beneficial microbial life that will have your plants thriving season after season. The nutrient- and mineral-dense worm castings include enzymes and bacterium to keep your soil fertile and deliver essential nutrients such as Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Sulfide, Nitrogen, and Phosphorous directly to the roots of your plants, helping them flourish.
Use this potting soil for a variety of applications including vegetables, herbs, flowers, garden beds, and exotic plants. The all-natural seed starting mix allows you to taste food the way it was meant to taste, producing a harvest from good soil.
Keeping plants happy and healthy is easier than ever with this pack of 8, 30-Pound bags of Brut Worm Farms Super Soil. You'll have plenty of nutrients to keep your garden thriving!
- Minerally balanced soil without artificial stimulants and hormones results in food that doesn’t have harmful residue
- Smells like rich soil should. Trust your senses. Natural ingredients like Brut Worm Castings result in a pleasing smell and naturally strong soil
- Ready to use right out of the bag. Takes the guesswork out of making your own blend. Includes Brut Worm Castings, Azomite, Granite dust, and Kelp
- Biochar and Pumice for excellent drainage and provides a home for the beneficial microbes. The result is a Living Soil for healthy plant growth
- Non-toxic and pet safe. Use in planters, pots, grow tents, or greenhouses for lush, healthy plants
- All-natural has a perfect blend of Reed Sedge peat, composted manure, mycorrhizal fungi, rice hulls, worm castings, and trace minerals to help your plants grow and thrive
- Suitable for a variety of applications including vegetables, herbs, annuals, perennials, raised or in-ground garden beds, and exotic plants
- Loaded with beneficial microbial life enabling your plants to receive necessary minerals and nutrients
- Enzymes and bacterium deliver essential nutrients directly to plant roots to help them flourish; Nutrients include Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Sulfide, Nitrogen, and Phosphorous
- All ingredients come from Brut Farms local sources; No mystery compost or other questionable ingredients
- Taste food the way it was meant to taste when it comes from good soil
- Avoid watering with chlorinated tap water right from the tap; If other water is not available, let chlorinated tap water sit out for 24 hours so the chlorine can dissipate
- Trace minerals: Azomite, granite dust, calphos, and kelp
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Quantity: 8
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.