Rest assured your landscaping equipment is kept safe while you're hard at work with the Buyers Steel Lockable Landscaping Trailer Weed Eater Trimmer Rack.
This landscape trailer trimmer rack has a convenient installation design that bolts onto any flat surface, allowing you to easily add it to the frame of your equipment trailer, truck bed, or storage shed. The frame is rendered from thick carbon steel with a powder-coated black finish that prevents rusting, scratches, and fading. Each post features a channel and flat-pin holder adust to 3 settings to account for different-sized equipment with vinyl hooks to protect against damage while on the road.
Included with the lockable truck trailer equipment holder are 4 padlocks to secure the flat pins, ensuring only you control who has access to your professional inventory. Perfect for weed-whackers, hedge trimmers, blowers, and more, the Buyers Steel Lockable Landscaping Trailer Weed Eater Trimmer Rack ensures all your tools are safe and organized.
- Keep your trimmer and clippers organized, out of the way, and secure while on the job
- Carbon steel frame holds 2 trimmers and is powder-coated for weather protection
- Heavy-duty flat pins prevent the trimmers from shifting during transportation
- Includes padlocks to secure your equipment when away from your vehicle
- Bolt-on design easily attaches to any flat surface on trailer, truck bed, or garage
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.75 x 3.5 x 20.94 inches
- Weight: 13.26 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.