Looking to add some new cutlery accessories to your kitchen? The Calphalon 20 Piece Cutlery Set is the perfect set to assist your cutlery needs. The long-lasting set has a paring knife, boning knife, santokus, bagel knife, fork, utility knife, slicer, chef knife, bread knife, shears, 8 steak lives, and sharpening life block.
This multi-purpose kitchen cutlery set is made with precision and made to be durable. The cutlery set has a built-in sharpener which automatically sharpens its straight edge blades every time you use them. Made with high-carbon steel blades to help keep sharpness and resist rust. This extensive 20 piece set has everything you need for cutting jobs large and small.
Contoured handles are labeled on the end so you can pull the correct knife out of the block every time. This high-quality knife set helps with the needless cost of buying knives separately and helps keeps all the knives organized, matching, and sharp. Sharpen up your cooking skills with the durable and sharp cutlery knife set to your kitchen.
- Built-in sharpeners automatically sharpen knives
- Variety set includes everything you need for cooking
- Made from forged high-carbon, no-stain steel for long-lasting durability
- Knives feature full tang construction to keep knives properly balanced
- Labeled handles for quick identification
- Perfect mixture of design and everyday use featuring knives for all-purpose use
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 10.6 x 9.2 inches
- Weight: 13.27 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.