Enjoy the beauty of the outdoors without the intensity of full sun with the RV Sun Block Awning Shade.
When you're outside chatting with friends and enjoying the weather, this solid brown screen provides a comfortable amount of lighting and wing. The mesh fabric allows air to pass through. This gives you an enjoyable breeze while helping to prevent the wind sail effect as you sit back and relax.
The easy-installation design fits on most RV awnings by hooking the top in the slide panel and securing the bottom with included bungee cords and tent stakes. This sunblock panel's reinforced corners and rust-resistant grommets ensure you'll have a durable piece to last many years. Retract the awning shade like a curtain when not in use. With the ability to slide the awning screen back and forth while still installed to the awning channel, you can hide or enjoy the sun with ease.
Get shade under your awning and protect you and your family from excess sun exposure with the Camco Front Panel RV Camper Awning.
- Front panel awning helps to reduce sun exposure while enjoying time outside in nature
- Retractable craft acts as a curtain by sliding out of the way while still installed into the awning channel
- Durable, UV and weather-resistant fabric mesh screen allows the breeze to pass through
- Easy to install design with reinforced corners and rust-resistant grommets fits most RV awnings
- 2 bungee cords, 2 tent stakes, and 7 awning support straps included for an efficient installation
- Position: Front panel
- Material: Mesh
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W): 15 x 4.5 foot
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.