The CedarCraft Elevated Spruce Planter with Greenhouse Cover, 21 X 47 X 30 Inches is perfect for patios, balconies, or backyard gardening.
Perfect for patios, balconies, or backyard gardening, the elevated planter grows tomatoes, vegetables, herbs, or your favorite flowers anywhere. This beautiful elevated planter alleviates the need to bend or stoop while protecting your plants from uninvited guests. The container is manufactured from sustainably-sourced Canadian Spruce trees and finished with a water-based, food-safe stain for a beautiful look that's built to last. The legs are constructed from powder-coated steel. The unique plastic baseboard system captures water and nutrients for healthy, productive plants and extends the life of your planter.
The included greenhouse cover protects from frost, wind, and unwanted hungry visitors. The steel frame installs in minutes with convenient push-fit connectors and the frame attaches to your planter to ensure it stays put. The reinforced polyethylene greenhouse cover attaches to the frame with Velcro tabs. A dual zipper door makes for easy access to attend to or harvest your plants.
Enjoy growing delicious vegetables, beautiful flowers, and flavorful herbs with the beautiful Elevated Spruce Planter from CedarCraft.
- Perfect for patios, balconies or backyard gardening; Grow tomatoes, vegetables, herbs or your favorite flowers anywhere
- Elevated planters let you garden in comfort alleviating the need to bend or stoop while protecting your plants from uninvited guests
- The unique baseboard system captures water and nutrients and prolongs the life of the planter
- Assembled outer dimensions: 21.0 x 47.0 x 29.5”H; Planting area: 19.6 x 45.4 x 8.9”D; Soil capacity: 4.6 cubic feet
- Manufactured from sustainably sourced Canadian Spruce and finished with a water-based, food-safe stain for a beautiful look that’s built to last
- Beautifully crafted, exceptional quality and build to last; Quick and easy to assemble
- Extend your growing season and protect your plants from unwanted visitors with this lightweight and efficient elevated planter cover
- Dual zipper door offers convenient access and ventilation for vegetables, herbs, and flowers
- Reinforced polyethylene cover with Velcro ties hold up rolled doors for a sturdy, long-lasting design
- Steel frame installs in minutes with convenient push-fit connectors
- Includes 4 clips to tightly secure the greenhouse cover to the planter
- Material: Cedar (Planter)
- Material: Steel, polyethylene (Cover)
- Color: Brown (Planter)
- Color: White (Cover)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 47 x 21 x 29.5 inches (Planter)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21 x 47 x 24 inches (Cover)
- Weight: 41.50 pounds (Planter)
- Weight: 5.5 pounds (Cover)
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.