With the 3-pack of Century RV Boiler Antifreeze compatible with Aqua-Hot Heating Systems, you won't have to worry about your RV camper floor freezing when camping during the winter months.
These antifreeze fluids are heat-transfer fluids that are used to transfer heat to your RV floor heating system, protect against freezing, and carry a high boiling point. Featuring a low viscosity, and a bright lime green color, these transfer fluids are propylene-glycol based and flow easily. Being made from generally regarded reliable ingredients, these ready-to-use solutions are low in toxicity and are gentle on the environment. Having a pH balance between 8 and 10, these RV antifreeze fluids for winter are non-corrosive and will not cause damage to your heating systems. These chemical transfer fluids carry a high boiling point and will be stable over a wide array of temperatures. Having high thermal conductivity, these RV accessories help with a more efficient transfer of heat throughout your RV, ideal for use in RV floor heating systems, solar, hydronic, and HVAC units. These RV boiler antifreeze fluids have a high specific heat, which holds thermal energy and maintains a consistent temperature.
To get the most out of your RV boiler, look no further than these 3 Century RV Boiler Antifreeze, compatible with Aqua-Hot Heating Systems. These vehicle antifreeze solutions will ensure that your RV or camper is kept warm for comfortable camping trips during the winter months.
- Includes 3 heat-transfer fluids used to transfer heat to your RV floor heating system; Ideal for solar, hydronic, and HVAC units
- Features a low viscosity, this transfer fluid is composed of propylene glycol and exhibits effortless flow
- Crafted from ingredients commonly recognized as secured, this product boasts low toxicity levels and demonstrates environmental friendliness
- Carries a pH balance that is between 8 and 10, so it will not cause damage to your heating systems
- High boiling point maintains stability over a wide array of temperatures
- Features high thermal conductivity, this RV coolant helps with a more efficient transfer of heat throughout your RV
- High specific heat, which holds thermal energy and keeps a consistent temperature
- Material: Propylene Glycol
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 7.5 x 3 inches
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.