Experience the ultimate in electric vehicle charging with the ChargePoint Home Flex Hardwire. This Level 2, 240-volt charging station takes EV charging to new heights, delivering lightning-fast charging speeds.
Offering unparalleled versatility, this charging station has flexible amperage settings ranging from 16 to 50 amps. Designed for convenience, this hardwire is easy for any electrician to install outdoors. With 3 different installation options to suit your needs while accommodating circuit breaker ratings from 20 to 80 A, allowing for the fastest charging speeds of up to 50 A.
Customize your charging experience using the ChargePoint app. After installation, simply use the app to select the optimal amperage for your home setup. The NEMA 6-50 and NEMA 15-50 plug options provide compatibility with existing 240-volt outlets. Check which plug type matches the outlet in your location. Please note that the NEMA plug options are only compatible with the 32A (40A breaker) or 40 A (50A breaker) amperage settings.
Upgrade to the ChargePoint Home Flex Hardwire and unlock a world of fast, efficient, and intelligent EV charging.
- Home flex hardware elevates your charging needs with the level 2, 240-volt EV charging station and cable that charges any EV up to 9X faster
- Flexible amperage settings from 16 amps to 50 amps for optimal charging speeds
- Plug-in and hardwired installation options provide maximum convenience
- ChargePoint app allows for selection of the right amperage, scheduling a charge, receiving reminders to plug in, and an Alexa voice control for effortless control
- Compatible with electric cars, including leading models like Tesla, Chevrolet Bolt EV, Volvo Recharge, and more
- Easy outdoor installation for any electrician with 3 installation options
- Hardwired option accommodates circuit breaker ratings from 20 to 80 A, enabling the fastest charging at up to 50 A
- NEMA 6-50 and NEMA 14-50 plug options for compatibility with existing 240 V outlets (check plug type for your location)
- NEMA plug options work with 32A (40A breaker) or 40 A (50A breaker) amperage settings
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 11 x 2.75 inches
- Weight: 17.60 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.