With today's electric vehicles, a standard wall outlet won't cut it anymore. The ChargePoint Home Flex adds 37 miles of range per hour to your electric vehicle.
The Level 2, 240V home charger delivers up to 50 amps of charging speed, charging your electric car up to 9 times faster than the typical wall outlet. Compatible with any electric car, the ChargePoint Home Flex was tested on leading electric vehicle models, such as the Nissan LEAF, Chevrolet Volts, Tesla cars, and more. Use the ChargePoint app to set calendar reminders, charging schedules, and review your charging data.
The WiFi-enabled EV charging station is compatible with Amazon Alexa devices. Install the home charging station indoors or outdoors. Installation by an electrician is easy. Choose from hardwired or plug-in installation. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 outlet requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. The 23-foot long charging cable easily connects to your Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, or other electric vehicle.
Charge up for your commute from your own garage with the ChargePoint Home Flex EV Charger.
- Level 2 electric vehicle charging station compatible with any EV charges up to 9Xs faster than a standard wall outlet
- Tested on leading EV models: Chevrolet Bolt EV, Volvo Recharge, Polestar, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kira NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and more
- Set a convenient charging schedule with the ChargePoint app, compatible with Alexa devices
- Energy Star rated electric car charging station features flexible amperage settings from 16 to 50 amps
- Easy indoor or outdoor installation by an electrician; Plug-in or hardwired installation available
- Plug-in installation requires circuits rated 40A or 50A
- For residential use
- Voltage: 240 V
- Cable length: 23 feet
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.06 x 7.07 x 11.19 inches
- Weight: 13.80 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.