This item was set up as a displayed model in a local store. It is practically brand new, but might have a few slight scratches from being on display. All original accessories and packaging is included. You also get a complete 1 year VMinnovations warranty with this item!
The **Chauvet 4BAR** includes four low-profile lights that can be positioned independently. With 108 red, green and blue LEDs per light, the 4BAR™ offers built-in automated and sound activated programs via master/slave or DM, accessible with or without the foot switch.
The **Chauvet 4BAR** is a pack-and-go must have for DJs, bands and other performers who want a complete LED wash light system. This 15-channel DMX system includes a three-pedal foot switch with 33 foot cable and adjustable tripod from 56-91 inches. The included packing bag and transport case make it easy to move this set between venues.
**We are an authorized Chauvet dealer**
- **Chauvet 4Bar** DMX LED Stage Wash Light System!
- Road Case and Foot Pedal Included
- 15-channel DMX-512 LED wash light system
- RGB control of 4 separate lights
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Includes footswitch with 33ft cable, tripod with bag and transport case for lights
- Independent positioning of each light
- Low-profile lights are 1.7in deep
- Adjustable stand from 56in to 91in
- Control Features (Footswitch)
- Trigger built-in static or automated programs (includes RGB fades)
- Instantly set any program to sound active
- Instantly blackout any program
- Beam angle: 21° (per light)
- Field angle: 33° (per light)
- Lux: 980 @ 1m (per light)
- Light source: 432 (144 red, 144 green, 144 blue) 10mm LEDs (108 per light)
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 48W, 0.4A operating, 0.8A inrush
- AC power: Autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 29lbs (13.2kg) (includes footswitch)
- Size: 47in x 91in
- 1194mm x 2311mm
- Part Number: 4Bar
- 1-year VMInnovations Warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.