The Chauvet DMX 4 is a 4 channel dimmer/relay pack providing DMX control for on/off or dimming to units not equipped with DMX on their own. The fixture is optimized for use with small LED fixtures to prevent ghosting and flickering. Each of the 4 sets of outlets (duplex) can be set to any DMX address and independently set as a dimmer or relay.
Sixteen user selectable chase patterns make programming the Chauvet DMX 4 a breeze. Make sure your next show is synchronized using the DMX 4's built in automated programs.
- 4 channel dimmer/switch pack with up to 5 amps per channel (15A max)
- Provides DMX control for on/off or dimming to non DMX fixtures
- Built in circuitry generates a phantom load to prevent ghosting and flickering in LED fixtures
- Custom looks at your fingertips with 16 built in, configurable chases,
- Easy control using standalone mode or DMX control
- Increase flexibility by setting each channel as a dimmer or switch
- Control up to eight units simultaneously with four duplex outlets
- Monitor the status of each channel with separate LED indicators
- Generate a synchronized show using easily accessible automated programs, built in automated programs
- Great control without DMX using automated programs with adjustable speeds and dimmer levels
- DMX channels: 1, 2, or 4
- DMX connectors: 3 pin
- Input voltage: Auto ranging 100 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Size: 8.3 x 7.7 x 2.8 inches
- Approvals: CE
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.