Item will function and look similar to that of a brand new item. It comes complete with all the original packaging and manual, and is backed with a complete 1 year VMInnovations warranty.
The Chauvet Freedom Par Quad 4 is powerful, bright and, truly 100% wireless with a rechargeable battery and a built in D Fi transceiver. Freedom Par Quad 4 has 20 watts of RGBA color mixing for that extra richness and variety that amber adds to colors. It can be operated with the control panel, the included IRC 6 remote, or from any mobile phone or tablet running the FlareCON mobile app.
The Chauvet Freedom Par Quad 4 fits perfectly inside TRUSST and all other 12” box truss, and travels safely and stylishly in the CHAUVET DJ CHS FR4 VIP Gear Bag or using the Freedom Charge 9 road case.
**We are an authorized Chauvet dealer**
- 100% TRUE wireless, battery operated, quad color (RGBA) LED Par with built in D Fi transceiver
- Multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON Air and the FlareCON app
- Works in Master/Slave with first generation Freedom Pars
- Shine light where it is needed using the built in adjustable kickstand
- Built in glare shield prevents light spillage
- Extend the battery’s lifespan with built in discharge protection
- Convenient, wireless non DMX control using the IRC 6 remote
- Create customized colors using the built in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built in dimming curves
- Safely store and transport your fixtures from gig to gig in the CHS FR4 carry bag
- Compact and lightweight design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
- VIP rewards: 440 points
- DMX Channels: 4, 6 or 10
- DMX Connectors: 3 pin XLR
- Light Source: 4 LEDs (quad color RGBA) 5 W (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 17 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 15°
- Field Angle: 29°
- Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
- Illuminance: 2,300 lux @ 2 m
- Maximum Run Time (all on): up to 8 hours
- Maximum Run Time (single color): up to 20 hours
- Recharge Time: 6 hours
- Power Linking: 15 units @ 120 V; 28 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto ranging)
- Power and Current: 35 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 33 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 6.2 lb (2.8 kg)
- Size: 5.4 x 5.7 x 7.2 in (138 x 145 x 184 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FCC
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.