Every entertainer needs a dramatic spotlight. Bring color to your show with Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 110 Stage Light. Lightweight and compact, this versatile LED light is perfect for travel and on-the-go performances.
Carefully unpack the travel spotlight and read the product overview instructions to get started. This light unit is equipped with an auto-ranging power supply that works with an input voltage range of 100 to 240 VAC or 50/60 hertz for versatile plug-in options. Next, mount the party light in your desired location, and let the party begin.
Equipped with built-in automated programs, this professional effect light makes it easy to generate a dynamic synchronized show. Separate color and gobo wheels allow for creative programming that dances to the beat of the music. Highlight your performance with 7 different colors, plus white with continuous scrolls at various speeds with Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 110 LED Party Light.
- Small, but mighty compact LED moving head spotlight perfect for mobile applications
- Features separate color and gobo wheels for creative programming
- Built-in automated programs make it easy to generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode
- Easy-to-use sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Lightweight and compact design is perfect for travel and on-the-go shows
- DMX channels: 6 or 12
- DMX connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and tilt: 540 degrees/180 degrees
- Colors: 7, plus white, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gabos: 7, plus open, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light source: 1 cool white LED with 50,000 hours of life expectancy
- Strobe rate: 0 to 23 Hz
- Beam angle: 13 degrees
- Illuminance: 1,561 lux at 2 meters
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Part number: INTIMSPOT110
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 x 5 x 11 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.