The real party doesn't start until this Certified Refurbished Chauvet DJ Obey 70 DMX Controller is plugged in.
This controller bridges the gap between smaller controllers and those massive controllers out in DJ land. With 384 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes, this thing rocks the socks off of your audience.
You can control up to 12 lights with 32 channels each and enhance the show even more with 6 sets of chase effects and 14 reversible faders using the assignable joystick. Wow the crowd with fog, strobe, LED lights, MIDI, and other mind-blowing effects this controller flaunts.
With more accessibility and programming ease, the Certified Refurbished Chauvet DJ Obey 70 will not only make your jaw drop, but the people at your party, wedding, or concert when this controller is in your hands.
- Includes 384 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes
- Easily control up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 32 channels each
- Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes
- 14 reversible faders and an assignable joystick allow for easy programming of up to 12, 32-channel fixtures
- Increase effects with fog and strobe control, reversible sliders, beat activation, tap-sync, and auto run
- Capability to grab any fixture on the fly, reassign channels and sequentially link chases
- Universal DMX controller capable of handling all the complexities of today’s lighting fixtures
- Increase flexibility with MIDI compatibility, DMX polarity selector, and assignable pressure-sensitive joystick
- Conveniently mounts using the 4-space (4U) mounting rack
- DMX Channels: 384
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Rackmount: 4U
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Approvals: CE
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 3 years
- Dimensions: 19 x 7 x 2.8 inches
- Weight: 7.3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.