The most versatile dimmer out there, this 2 Chauvet DJ Pro D6 6 Channel DMX Dual Dimmer Relay Pack is what you're missing from your setup. This package includes 4 switch relays.
It works on multiple voltages simultaneously and comes fitted with a 20 amp connector. It's a 6 channel dimmer and can be set as either dimmer or relay. The pack features a variable electronic dimmer from 0 to 100 percent, optional square, switch, or linear dimming curves for each channel, a dual 20 A power lines, and it includes 2 Edison plugs per channel.
The Chauvet DJ Pro D6 6 Channel DMX Dual Dimmer Relay Pack is compact, lightweight, and adds major functionality to your gigs.
- 6 channel DMX dimmer/relay pack; Includes 4 switch relays
- Increase control by setting each channel to any DMX address
- Increase flexibility by setting each channel as either a dimmer or relay
- Features a variable electronic dimmer (0 to 100 percent)
- Optional square, switch or linear dimming curves for each channel
- Dual 20 A power lines (requires 2 separate circuits on the same phase)
- Increase options with an individual switch, circuit breaker and plug per line
- Accommodates different input voltages simultaneously
- Includes 2 Edison plugs per channel
- DMX channels: 6
- DMX connectors: 3 pin
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto ranging)
- Approvals: CE
- Output: 10 A (per channel), 20 A (per power line), 40 A (max)
- Break size: 20A 250V
- Dimensions: 18 x 5.8 x 3.8 inches
- Weight: 9.3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.