Hit the stage as a professional with the CHAUVET DJ Xpress-512S Professional-Grade DJ Stage Lighting Controller.
Xpress-512S is a powerful DMX interface that lets you control ShowXpress lighting control software on either Windows and Mac OS X systems. You can easily store and playback 1 show without a computer. This self-contained, aluminum unit controls up to two DMX universes – one full DMX universe and an additional ArtNet universe.
Adding additional universes is easy by connecting additional interfaces. Xpress-512S is hot-swappable and automatically re-connects within seconds.Overall, this purchase will help DJs and entertainers take their shows and sets to new heights with ease.
Upgrade your lighting capabilities and take the light and sound experience by using the CHAUVET DJ Xpress-512S Professional-Grade DJ Stage Lighting Controller.
- Self-contained, aluminum DMX interface for ShowXpress software DJ lighting controller
- Controls a full DMX universe and unlocks an additional ArtNet universe (2 universes total)
- Easily store and playback 1 show without a computer
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X systems
- Connect multiple interfaces to control additional universes
- Hot-swappable and automatically re-connects within seconds
- DMX Channels: 512 + 512 via ArtNet
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Input Voltage: 5 V USB
- Approvals: CEDMX
- Refresh Rate: 40 Hz
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.9 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches
- Weight: 0.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.