The Chauvet Nimbus is a professional dry ice machine which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10 pounds of dry ice to provide 6 minutes of run time. Output and flow are easily controlled, thanks to an adjustable multi level control arm.
Also included are 4 strobe LEDs. The Chauvet CH 730 is an easy to use strobe light with 21 white LEDs and adjustable strobe rate. Plug and play right out of box, it comes in a compact case. This model features adjustable flashes per second output. Designed for use in very small areas, this light is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Smoke Fog Machine
- Professional dry ice machine creates thick, white fog that hugs the floor
- Simple, plug n play operation quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature
- Second heating element heats the water in half the time
- Adjustable, multi level control handle manipulates the output and flow
- Low water and temperature sensors automatically shut off heaters for added safety
- Input voltage: 120 volts 60 Hz
- Power and current (single element): 1,500 watts, 12.6 amps
- Power and current (dual element): 3,000 watts, 25.2 amps
- Tank capacity: 4.5 gallons
- Heat up time (single element): 50 minutes
- Heat up time (dual element): 30 minutes
- Average runtime: 6 minutes
- Reheat time (single element): 30 minutes
- Reheat time (dual element): 15 minutes
- Dry ice capacity: 10 pounds
- Max water temperature: 175 F
- Size: 20 x 18 x 19 inches
- Weight (empty): 28.6 pounds
- Weight (full): 75 pounds
- Mini Strobe LEDs (4 Pack)
- Chauvet CH 730 LED Mini Strobe Lights
- Compact and lightweight LED strobe light ready for use right out of the box
- Plug and play operation with manually adjustable strobe rate
- Fits best in the CHS 40 VIP Gear Bag
- Light Source: 21 LEDs (white) 0.25 watts (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 7 Hz
- Coverage Angle: 120 degrees
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 12 watts, 0.1 amps at 120 volts, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 12 watts, 0.1 amps at 230 volts, 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 4 x 3.7 inches
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.