Keep your feet off of the ice this winter by attaching this CLAM Removable Floor to your fish trap ice tent.
This floor fits the CLAM X-5000 hub shelter and is made of heavy-duty PVC fabric and foam. This removable ice tent floor helps keep your feet dry and retain heat in your shack so you can stay on the ice longer and catch more fish this season. Simply attach the floor to your ice shelter in minutes with the T-shaped dongle at each corner and Velcro along the edges of the shelter.
You'll get plenty of access to the ice with this removable floor in your ice tent with (5) 12-inch by 24-inch Velcro openings providing drill hole options. When you're ready to pack up, simply remove the floor and place in the included carrying bag for easy portability.
Get the optimal ice fishing set up with the help of the CLAM Removable Floor.
- Removable floor keeps the cold out and heat in your ice shelter; Keeps feet dry from melting ice and slush
- Features (5) 12-inch by 24-inch Velcro openings for easy access to the ice and drill hole options
- Connects to your fish trap shelter using T-shaped dongles at each corner and Velcro along the edges of the shelter
- Stays warm and dry with 2 layers of 450g PVC fabric with FR PE foam inside
- Fits Clam X-5000 ice fishing tent and includes carrying bag for easy portability; Shelter not included
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.