For added protection against wind, rain, and sun, attach the 3-Pack of Clam Quick-Set Wind Panels to your Quick-Set screen tents.
Whether it’s privacy or protection that you need with your screen tent, the must-have accessory is wind panels. Ideal for camping, picnics, beach outings, and sporting events, these accessory panels pair best with green Traveler and Escape model screen tents (tents sold separately). When unwanted weather shows up, add 1, 2 or 3 extra panels for additional protection and keep the elements from ruining your day.
Made from durable Poly-Oxford fabric, they deter wind, rain, and bright sunlight so you can keep enjoying the outdoors in comfort. These weather panels are easy to install via D-rings and Velcro, allowing you to quickly attach the panels to each side of the canopy screen tent.
Say goodbye to windburns, sunburns, and wet clothes when you attach this 3-Pack of Clam Quick-Set Wind Panels to your Quick-Set screen hub canopies.
- 3 wind panels for enhanced privacy and protection from the wind, sun, and more
- Compatible with green Traveler and Escape model screen tents; Not compatible with Escape XL
- Attaches to each side of the screen tent via D-rings and Velcro for easy installation
- Poly Oxford fabric resists wear and tear for lasting durability and use
- Includes a convenient carry bag for storage and transport
- Perfect outdoor events, like, tailgating, picnics, barbeques, parties, corporate events, a day at the beach, sporting events, and camping
- Color: Green
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.