This adaptable camper comes equipped with a heavy-duty removable floor and built-in wind panels, making this tent ideal for overnight excursions, bug-free sporting events, backyard barbeques, or picnics.
The 63.5 square feet of area with ample amounts of sleeping space fit over a standard-sized picnic table. This camper is spacious enough to fit up to 8 people inside.
The tent includes 7 deluxe tent stakes, 6 tie down ropes to keep secure, 11-millimeter fiberglass poles, and an oversized carry bag for easy repacking.
With a pop-up canopy design, this shelter tent takes only 1 person and very little time to set up. The floor is just as easy to assemble: you can install and remove the bottom with easy-to-use, quick position toggles. The screen windows feature no-see-um mesh and an extra-wide skirt keeps bugs out, while the water-resistant roof with taped seams stands up to the rain.
If the rain is really getting you down, upgrade your protection with the Quick-Set Pavilion Rain Fly. This is a must have for all who use their screen tent in inclement weather or who sleep in their tent. The Rainfly accessory conveniently packs in the carry bag of your screen tent so it is ready for your next camping trip. This tent rainfly stands up to light and heavy rain thanks to its taped seams and tough, poly Oxford fabric and easily attaches with a hook at each corner.
- Adaptable camper equipped with heavy-duty removable floor and built-in wind panels for overnight excursions, bug-free sporting events, backyard barbeques, or picnics
- 63.5 square feet of area with ample amounts of sleeping space and will fit over a standard sized picnic table
- Spacious enough to fit up to 8 people inside
- Pop up canopy design takes only 1-person and very little time to set up
- Rain fly conveniently packs into the carry bag of your screen tent for ultimate portability
- Quickset Pavilion Camper 10 x 10-Foot Tent, Brown
- Includes 7 deluxe tent stakes, 6 tie down ropes to keep secure, 11-millimeter fiberglass poles, and an oversized carry bag for easy repacking
- Floor installs and removes with easy-to-use quick position toggles
- Screen windows feature no-see-um mesh and extra wide skirt keeps bugs out
- Water-resistant roof with taped seams
- Triple layer corner pole pockets
- 210 denier Poly Oxford fabric with taped seams and removable vinyl floor
- 50+ UV guard protection
- Type of poles: Fiberglass
- Taped seams: Y
- Number of doors: 1
- Sleeping capacity: 8 people
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W): 150 x 150 inches
- Length across: 12.5 feet
- Center height (H): 94 inches
- Weight: 41 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part number: CLAM-PV-CMPR-12876
- Clam Quick Set Pavilion Outdoor Screened Gazebo Canopy Tent Rain Fly Tarp, Tan
- Protects your tent from the rain and keeps bad weather from ruining your camping trip
- Taped seams and Poly Oxford fabric designed to resist rain
- Combines with your Quick-Set Pavilion tent to make the ideal camping shelter
- Attaches easily with corner hook attachments
- Light color allows more natural light to come in
- Not compatible with some older Pavilion models
- Easy to clean by wiping down after use
- Color: Light tan
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part number: CLAM-PV-RF-12879
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.