When you're fully rested, you can tackle whatever challenge the day may throw your way. The Classic Brands Cool Cloud Memory Foam Mattress Topper delivers a cool and comfortable night's sleep so you can feel your best each and every day.
This CertiPUR-US certified memory foam topper is fantastic option when you need to upgrade your sleeping situation without purchasing an entirely new mattress. The soft, plush-like memory foam conforms to your body. Designed with ventilation in mind, this topper is highly breathable and helps keep you cool through the night. The special, open-cell technology maintains consistent airflow so you don't find yourself hot and uncomfortable.
Don't worry about this topper shifting and sliding on top of the mattress below it. This pad has a special, non-slip bottom that will keep it secure while it's in use. This mattress accessory is also easy to clean. Just zip off the easy-to-remove cover and throw it in the wash to restore its freshness.
Your body deserves to feel great. With the Classic Brands Cool Cloud Memory Foam Mattress Topper you can get a comfortable nights rest that will leave you feeling refreshed each morning.
- Comfy queen mattress topper that conforms to the shape of your body and stays cool through the night
- Ventilated design creates better airflow to regulate body temperature in the night
- CertiPUR-US certified memory foam that is 3 inches thick and conforms to your body shape
- Zip-off cover is easy to remove and machine wash when necessary
- No-slip cover prevents topper from shifting on the mattress while in use
- Specially sized to accommodate your regular mattress sheets
- Ships rolled and compressed for easy delivery and set up
- Material: Foam
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 79 x 59 x 3 inches
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.