Don't stress about counter space or pantry organization any longer. This ClosetMaid Adjustable 3-Shelf Cabinet Spice Rack is the perfect solution for organizing and saving space in any room of your house.
Fitting most cabinet doors, this kitchen closet organizer conceals your items, saves space, and gives you easy access to your spices with wall-mounting capability for an additional storage option. Use this cabinet storage in any part of your home. Suitable for travel products, bathroom essentials, and even office accessories, the storing possibilities are endless.
You'll love the adjustability these hanging shelves have to offer. Easily move the shelves and customize the space using the frame notches on the sides. The lightweight construction makes it easy to use, while the metal framing provides strength and durability. This spice organizer comes with all the necessary hardware to install for quick and simple set-up.
Count on this ClosetMaid Adjustable 3-Shelf Cabinet Spice Rack to provide ample storage and keep your kitchen spices organized. This is a storage essential you won't want to be without!
- Compact 3-shelf storage rack for spices, cleaning supplies, travel-sized products, and more
- Adjustable frame notches let you customize shelving space
- Fits most cabinets offering concealed storage and is wall mountable for exposed storage
- Includes installation hardware for simple set-up
- Lightweight metal shelves provide strength and durability while plastic frame pieces provide stability
- Color: White
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12 x 14.9 x 3.6 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.