Never feel helpless in any situation again with the Cold Steel Tactical Folding Locking Drop Point Blade Pocket Knife concealed and ready to use. Whether you're hunting, camping, hiking, fixing up the home, or just looking out for your personal safety, this folding pocket knife is a perfect option.
The folding pocket knife features a short, sharp blade with a razor edge and drop point that's perfect for cutting, slashing, and piercing. The blade is rendered from lightweight, rustproof stainless steel with an ambidextrous deployment knob. The TriAd lock is a trusted way to keep the blade from deploying until you decide it's time.
This balisong style pocket knife has a comfortable, contoured grip with aluminum lining to ensure a comfortable fit in the hand.
- Compact and durable blade perfect for everyday carry (EDC), a big game hunt, dangerous expedition, or exciting adventure
- Features an ultra-wide saber ground blade with a sturdy drop point
- Made with premium, ultra-tough S35VN steel
- 3.8mm thick, 4-inch long blade with drop point and razor edge
- Ground thin at the edge and honed to razor sharpness for unprecedented cutting, shearing, and piercing power while remaining remarkably resistant to bending, breaking, or chipping
- Handle is strong and user-friendly with heat-treated, full-length aluminum liners, 3D machined G-10 scales, and oversized pins and bolts
- Handle Fits snugly in the hand due to precise contouring and integral finger guard
- Uses custom knife-maker Andrew Demko's famous TriAd lock to prevent accidental deployment
- Equipped with an ambidextrous thumb stud and dual pocket clips for lightning-quick deployment and convenient carry
- Blade crafted from rustproof S35VN stainless steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5 x 2 x 1 inches
- Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.