The Cold Steel 90AXA Professional Throwing Hatchet Axe Blade with Removable Handle is your ideal survival, tactical, and hunting accessory.
Specifically designed for target practice, survival, hunting, and self-defense, this blade presents the utmost versatility in any given situation. The Throwing Axe blade features a patent-pending locking mechanism to change worn-out handles that only take up to 2 minutes. Whether you're cutting rope or butchering meat, this hatchet will get the job done.
The durable, universal axe blade was drop-forged from 1 piece of high-grade 1055 carbon solid steel, making it a solid and reliable blade that will last years to come. Because of the knife's premium constructed material, it is made with the utmost strength in mind to withstand any task from competition to a wide range of real-world uses.
You will always be prepared for any emergency situation with the 90AXA Professional Throwing Hatchet Axe Blade with Removable Handle by Cold Steel.
- Professional-grade premium material throwing axe is ideal for target practice, hunting, or self-defense
- Features a patent-pending locking mechanism to change worn-out handle
- Simply loosen the bolts, exchange the handle for a new one, and re-tighten the bolts
- Handle change only takes up to 2 minutes, making this a perfect companion to professional throwing competitions
- Axe blade is constructed from premium steel for superior strength and durability
- Overall length: 16 inches
- Material: Carbon steel
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.30 x 5.50 x 2 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.