If your ultimate goal is to utilize a sharp blade safely and efficiently, you need to supplement your training with the Cold Steel Hand and a Half Polypropylene Training Sword.
Precisions, safety, and confidence are all key sword skills of any kind. Using the appropriate tools for training and learning can make or break your experience. The ultimate training tool that effectively resembles the size, feel, and heft of a live blade. It is virtually unbreakable, remarkably stiff, and cut resistant to train in the convenience of your own space while avoiding life-threatening injuries to others.
The polypropylene heavy-duty material will not rot, crack, split, or splinter, even through extensive sword training. With a sword that can be used through many seasons, it can withstand extreme temperatures, water and weather conditions to stay extremely durable. This sword will last you long-term, allowing you to hone your skills and precision over time.
In order to successfully imitate the ancient Roman's, who used wooden swords to train their Gladiators, Cold Steel designed the Hand and a Half Polypropylene black Training Sword.
- Imported hand and a half training sword that resembled the live blade in terms of weight and size
- Virtually unbreakable, remarkably stiff, and cut resistant to train effectively
- Minimizes the possibility of causing permanent injury to those using this for ambitious training
- Polypropylene heavy-duty material will not rot, crack, split, or splinter
- Withstand extreme temperatures, water, and weather conditions to stay extremely durable
- Overall length: 44 inches
- Blade length: 34 inches
- Blade thickness: 1 inch
- Handle length: 10 inches
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 44 x 3 x 2.50 inches
- Weight: 1.98 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.